Downtown Los Angeles is a vibrant city center offering world-class arts, entertainment, nightlife and more. A few highlights include:
- Brewery Artwalk: The Brewery Art Association hosts this twice-yearly series of open-studio weekends at the world’s largest art complex.
- Cherry Blossom Festival, Southern California: This festival of food, live entertainment, arts and crafts, and special programming promotes awareness of Japanese and Japanese-American culture through the celebration of the cherry blossom in Little Tokyo each spring.
- Downtown Los Angeles Art Walk: Held the second Thursday of each month, this free, self-guided tour of gallery shows and special programming has become a ritual for art lovers and the community at large.
- Last Remaining Seats: Presented by the Los Angeles Conservancy since 1987, this series of classic films and live entertainment celebrates Los Angeles’ unique cultural legacy in its historic downtown theatres.
- Los Angeles Film Festival: This annual event draws more than 92,000 attendees each year to watch films from across the United States and around the world.
Find out what’s happening during your visit to Los Angeles: