Located immediately south of the University Park campus, the 160-acre Exposition Park offers an assortment of world-class museums, sport facilities and recreational areas as well as diverse cultural, entertainment and educational activities.
- California African American Museum
- California Science Center
- Exposition Park Rose Garden
- Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum
- Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County
To find out what’s happening during your stay, visit Discover Los Angeles’ Guide to Exposition Park.